Saturday, March 13, 2010

Let's Go Rams!

OK...so if didn't know I'm in cheer( and Maddy to). We have a game to cheer for and guess who we are cheering for... Tommy TACKLE football. I am not his mom and I scared my little brother will get hurt... But he is a ball of energy so I shouldn't have to worry much. But I want to tell you some cheers:
Victory Hey Hey Hey Victory
Cut that V Dot that I
Curl that C
T,O,R,Y
Hey Victory Hey Hey Hey Victory!
Spirit!!!
Next:
Start the We Will Rock you tune... Do it 4 times then:
We Will We will Rock you down shake you up like a volcano that erupts we are the rams here to say were going to Rock you all the way! Do the Tune 4 more times then Spirit!!!
There are some of my cheers!(Blue is our team color so that is why it is in blue!)

No comments:

Post a Comment