Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hilarious



13 Ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart... 1-wander through the store dressed in all black with a fake walkie-talkie humming the Mission Impossible theme. When someone asks what you're doing, scream "LOOK OUT!!!" and push them behind a shelf 2-Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly after they take one. 3-Buy 350 packets of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!!" once the cashier tells you the price4-Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask someone where you can find some "musical devices" 5-when the announcer-thing comes on, throw yourself on the floor and scream "THE VOICES!!!THEY'RE BACK!!!"6-start a fish stick fight 7-walk up to random people and give them giant bear hugs. Then scream "I MISSED YA, MAN!!!!!!!" 8-(this requires a friend) Jump in a cart and have a friend push you around screaming "The British are coming!!!" 9-walk up to an employee and murmur "code red in aisle 3" and see what they do 10-attempt to fly off a high shelf 11-throw confetti on random people walking into the store 12-whisper "I know your "little secret"' to people in the checkout line 13-stand inside the freezer at the frozen food

3 comments:

  1. LOL I cracked up when i saw this on Stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Karli That Is Hilarious.Man when I saw that before the comment I told my friend on the play ground about THE BRITTISH ARE COMING!she fell on the floor crieing/laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is sooooo funny I want to do something like that in WalMart too fun fun fun. I'll get in the cart and yyou can push it. ok!!

    ReplyDelete